Premier Jason Kenney’s announcement Tuesday that the province will return to Step 1 restrictions will result in the continuation of the Place Beausejour Covid protocol currently in place and as follows:
- Visitors are restricted to only the same 2 social contacts as designated by the resident. No exceptions!
- Essential visitors providing residents with healthcare or other essential service are still permitted. Regarding cleaning services, this can continue but kept to a minimum, with focus on suite cleanliness in relation to health and wellness sustainability. (E.g. bathrooms, sanitization etc).
- Adhere to Alberta Governments spread prevention measures: Personal Etiquette; Social Distancing (min. 6 Feet); washing or sanitizing hands frequently.
- Wearing of masks in all common areas is mandatory.
- Gathering in common areas is not permitted at this time.
- Visitors to the building must register their date, time in/out, name and phone number and room they are visiting. This is required for contact tracing to assist with guideline adherence for rapid response.
Thanks for your continued cooperation. Stay Safe!