The PBLLS Board’s recommended Covid protocol remains unchanged and is as follows:
- Visitors are restricted to only the same 2 social contacts as designated by the resident. No exceptions!
- Essential visitors providing residents with healthcare or other essential service are still permitted. Regarding cleaning services, this can continue but kept to a minimum, with focus on suite cleanliness in relation to health and wellness sustainability. (E.g. bathrooms, sanitization etc).
- Adhere to Alberta Governments spread prevention measures: Personal Etiquette; Social Distancing (min. 6 Feet); washing or sanitizing hands frequently.
- Wearing of masks in all common areas is mandatory.
- Gathering in common areas is not permitted.
- Visitors to the building must register their date, time in/out, name and phone number and room they are visiting. This is required for contact tracing to assist with guideline adherence for rapid response
Because Place Beausejour residents vary in age, it may take a bit longer for those residents wanting to be vaccinated to receive their shot. As the end appears to be in sight, a few more months of vigilance and patience is required.
Thanks for your continued cooperation. Stay Safe!