To: Place Beauséjour Users
This notice is an update to the one sent on March 13th and published to website on March 17th.
The Board of Directors of Place Beauséjour continues to monitor the rapidly developing Covid-19 situation in the context of Place Beauséjour and its residents.
Due to the increase in confirmed cases and therefore the increase in probability that social visitors could carry the virus into our facility, the following change to our original visitation recommendations has been approved by the Board.
For Visitors to Place Beauséjour
- Effectively immediately, the Board recommends that residents notify their friends and family to STOP social visitations until further notice.
- Visitations to Place Beauséjour premises is recommended to be ONLY from persons providing essential services to the residents and the facility until further notice:
- Fire, EMS, Medical, Pharmaceutical and other health related services residents may require
- For food delivery, food delivered by family members, food delivery services and grocery delivery services can be made to the external door B and C access points. Residents can then retrieve these groceries in coordination with the deliverer ONLY after they have left the external access points to ensure no contact
- Note, Chateau Vitaline has adopted the same recommendations and as such Meal service has been disrupted. So, residents will have to make alternative meal delivery arrangements following this new visitation recommendation
- Facility services organized and coordinated by our building manager to keep the facility operational and safe, if absolutely required, will be permitted but under Tom’s strict supervision and approval
All other recommendations notified in the March 13th, 2020 notice have not changed at this time. The Board will continue to monitor this unprecedented situation as it pertains to Place Beauséjour. If deemed necessary, more UPDATES to this and the previous recommendations will be communicated to you.
Thank you in advance for doing your part in striving to prevent the entry of the Covid-19 virus into our beloved Place Beauséjour.